Thursday, August 6, 2009

Killer Cows Video Game

Just to see if this blog site turned up on Google, I typed in the title of my upcoming book, Killer Cows and all kinds of fun stuff popped up. Lots of articles about real-life incidents involving cow attacks, lots of amusing pix and cartoons.

I also discovered the existence of a UK-based comedy rap group called The Killer Cows. To quote their web page: "Hi, we’re the Killer Cows and we like to sing songs about cows killing stuff." There’s another band, Crazy Killer Cows, who play rockabilly.

And, with a small sigh of relief, I didn’t come across any fiction with that title.

Best of all is an online first-person-shooter game called Killer Cows! I don’t know who created it, but it’s available at several online game sites such as this one:

http://www.goflashgame.us/games/killercows.html

The premise is simple...you have 30 seconds to blast as many cows as you can using your computer mouse. The premise may be simple, but for me, hardly a video game wizard, it’s actually pretty tough to nail those suckers.

Still, it’s kind of fun, and even a little addicting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not very good at the game. 1584 was my best score. You should contact who made it for a cross promotion!

    http://nickvalentino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete